At Westmount Dental, we aim to have a more positive environmental consequence.
Our office was designed with the intent to help protect our environment and examples include:
- Paperless charting
- Electronic insurance submissions
- Digital imaging
- Digital x-ray radiography
- Digital impression scanning
- Equipment that maximizes efficiency and minimizes resource consumption
- Use of environmentally-responsible products and supplies
Using digital radiography is unquestionably one of the ‘greenest’ decisions we have made. Reduced radiation exposure to patients has obvious ‘green’ implications. Likewise, eliminating chemicals and lead-backed films is great for the environment. Additionally, our iTero scanner allows us to completely by-pass the need for impressions with materials that occupy our land-fills and take years to decompose. Our patients recognize our efforts and how it makes Westmount Dental stand apart from other dental office that continue to use conventional x-ray radiographs and impression materials.