- sinus or respiratory tract infection
- gastric reflux or other gastrointestinal infections such as with H. Pylori which produces sulphur
- foods such as onions and garlic
- smoking tobacco
- dry mouth – as a result of medications, talking too much, dehydration, increasing age, radiation treatment for cancer, etc.
- poor oral hygiene including plaque buildup
- insufficient brushing of the tongue
- periodontal disease – gingivitis and periodontitis
- medical conditions and medications that had the effects of reducing salivary flow lead to dry mouth. Examples include liver and kidney diseases, antidepressants, antihistamines, and codeine.
Our office offers appointments throughout the week including evenings, Saturdays and Sundays (by appointment as days and times vary). We always welcome ne patients, emergencies and offer free consultations. And we rely on your referrals for our growth.
Our dentists provide a full range of treatment all under one roof to minimize the need for outside referrals. Some of the treatment we provide includes the full service and placement of dental implants, root canal therapy, wisdom tooth surgery, sedation, invisalign orthodontics, and cosmetic treatments. Most importantly, our preventive dental care program aims to reduce the risk of you and your family requiring more invasive and costly treatment.
Our office is located in the heart of Thornhill in Vaughan. Call today to schedule your appointment. 905-881-8284